Sunday 2 June 2013

The Big Move

If you've come to this address and you're looking for Children of the Warp you may be feeling a little confused by this message and the lack of Chaos inspired postings. Fear not, I just decided that CotW deserved a little bit of a revamp so it now has a different domain name, a different layout etc. There's still the same info and I'm constantly looking for ways to improve the blog to make it more enjoyable for you guys. So anyway if you want to continue reading then the new address is:


So yeah, I hope to see you there. I'll be keeping this blog up for a while but eventually it will be deleted as it is literally just set up as a redirect. You're probably here from a google link but don't worry I haven't deleted a single post (nor would I ever do that) so absolutely everything is still there from the painting tutorials and experiments to the tactical analyses.

See you there :)

1 comment:

  1. Actually I like this post but I'm looking forward for more relevant and valid information additionally if you could post sample photo of this services-commercial moving Burnaby-

    ReplyDelete